iMe Movement Support Group Facilitation Training: Gaming/Pornography Addiction
June 22 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pmR5000
The iMe Recovery Facilitation Training serves to train facilitators such as educators, community leaders and counselors to run Recovery Support Groups for individuals seeking to find freedom from various behavioural addictions such as gaming, pornography, social media etc. but with a strong focus on pornography.
The program was developed in partnership with Aquila Counseling Services, and has been running with a high success rate over the last 2 years. Our aim is to train as many like-minded facilitators as possible – in order to multiply the efforts of the onslaught of the digital age.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM ENTAIL:
The one-day training is geared to equip you to run an iMe Recovery program over a period of 12 weeks.
The program is set up as an outpatient support group; meeting once a week; for 12 consecutive weeks; with 6-10 group members.
The Program takes the participants through 3 distinct phases:
- PHASE 1 – KNOW – building of knowledge about the dangers of the addiction and its detrimental effects.
- PHASE 2 – GROW – A process of self-discovery and exploration of the underlying deficiencies that make us more vulnerable to addiction.
- PHASE 3 – GO – Finding our purpose, Fine tuning our plans and getting ready to remain steadfast in a digital environment.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ON THE DAY:
You will get training on:
- The relevant addictions
- The multi dimensional approach to finding freedom, i.e. Spiritual, Mental, Physical
- Support Group management; dynamics and techniques
- The content of the 12 week program
- Practical tools for group accountability
WHAT IS THE FORMAT OF THE TRAINING:
3 x Intensive WORKSHOPS on the above topics with tea/coffee & lunch included.
In addition to the one day training – you will have access to:
- exclusive online video (refresher) tutorials,
- a group leader forum,
- direct email communication with the iMe Movement team,
- access to up to date stats and information and other resources.
- Advertising collateral for your groups
- Administrative tools: Intake forms, screen tests etc.
- Access to online portal for easy ordering of workbooks etc.
08h30 – 09h00 Arrival – Registration and Tea & Coffee
09h00 – 11h00 Session 01:
11h00 – 11h30 coffee break
11h30 – 13h30 Session 02:
13h30 – 14h30 Lunch
14h30 – 16h00 Session 03:
WHAT IS THE QUALIFYING CRITERIA:
It’s a heart thing – you need to have compassion and patience for those in addiction.
It is open to Educators, Counselors, Professionals, Caregivers, Community leaders etc.
And subject to 2 references and details of your own accountability structures.
WHAT WILL IT COST?
The cost for the facilitation training is R5000.00
It includes the 170 page Facilitation Manual; the training on the day, and access to additional training video’s created for each week’s session – together with up to date resources and administrative tools.
We offer flexible payment terms: i.e. Once off / payable over 2 or 3 months.
Please see our FAQ’s on what you can charge for the group facilitation and how you could recoup your cost and cover expenses.
WHERE DO I SIGN UP…