- About Us
The iMe Movement is a collective of educators, digital experts, counsellors and psychologists actively looking to shed light on behavioural addiction in adolescents – especially in relation to digital exposure..
- Use Of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate donations / purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent donations /purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. Deep-linking, embedding or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
- Our Rights
1. modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
2. change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Cookie Tracking
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- Delivery Policy
When you click to donate / make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any donation / purchase through this site unless you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. Once payment has been made you may not cancel the order. If you would like to cancel your order you must request a refund from iMe Movement. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
- Payment Options
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR). A variety of payment methods are available: Instant EFT, credit cards, debit cards. If payment is not received within 7 working days the order will be cancelled.
- Security Policy
- We make use of PayFast as the payment gateway for all online purchase through iMe Movement
- Payfast is committed to keeping you, your customers and all sensitive information secure. Payfast has a multitude of automated and manual checks in place to protect both buyers and sellers from fraudulent transactions. Online retail has a fraud rate between 1 and 2% of all transactions. Through effective controls, PayFast’s is currently below 0,2% and still going down.
- Payfast is PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliant
- Payfast ueses Extended Validation SSL with 2048-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this –the highest– level of encryption currently available.
- All sensitive info is encrypted within our own database.
- Payfast runs penetration testing on our system on a weekly basis to look for vulnerabilities. We are only required to do it once every three months, but we run it every week.
- Payfast’s entire site, blog, payments page and help site all are served off secure servers, making it harder to perpetrate phishing attacks.
- 3D Secure is in place for all credit card transactions.
- Two-factor authentication is available to restrict access to your PayFast account.
- Payfast uses GEO IP tracking to see where transactions are originating from and look for mismatches between this and the card’s issuing country.
- The Payfast system automatically checks for suspicious payment velocity.
- Payfast uses BIN/IIN validation to check for card-issuing bank locations and merchants can choose to enable/disable payments from certain countries.
- Payments and card details are automatically checked against large online databases of blacklisted details.
- All suspicious transactions are manually reviewed by our stellar Support Team.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
- Contact Details
+27 82 875 8248
Email address: email@example.com
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you visit www.iMe Movement.co.za or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of www.iMe Movement.co.za or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of www.iMe Movement.co.za and protected by international copyright laws.
- YOUR ACCOUNT
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Www.iMe Movement.co.za does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use www.iMe Movement.co.za only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Www.iMe Movement.co.za and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
Restrictions – Only users of 18 years or older are allowed to use services of this website, – Www.iMe Movement.co.za only accepts users who are willing to submit complete personal information (according to Www.iMe Movement.co.za forms) and have a genuine interest in shopping online.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day.
- Please note that this policy applies only to products sold and shipped by Www.iMe Movement.co.za.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Www.iMe Movement.co.za ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”
BASIS. Www.iMe Movement.co.za MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Www.iMe Movement.co.za DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Www.iMe Movement.co.za DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Www.iMe Movement.co.za ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Www.iMe Movement.co.za WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
ALL WARRENTIES ARE HELD WITH THE MANUFACTURER OF THE ITEM. NEITHER Www.iMe Movement.co.za, NOR IT’S DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, SUPPLIERS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE Www.iMe Movement.co.za WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE Www.iMe Movement.co.za WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY SOUTH AFRICAN LAW, Www.iMe Movement.co.za ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, SUPPLIERS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Www.iMe Movement.co.za DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE Www.iMe Movement.co.za WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Www.iMe Movement.co.za ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. Www.iMe Movement.co.za WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE Www.iMe Movement.co.za WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Location Rights
By accepting the terms and conditions you agree that on submission/processing of your online credit card payment Www.iMe Movement.co.za may verify your geographical location through GSM Network technology. You therefore warrant that the mobile number entered on your account is correct and that you are the legal owner. This acceptance will be deemed as written consent (as set out in section 12 of the ECT Act) to have information relating your location to be made available to Www.iMe Movement.co.za
Www.iMe Movement.co.za only allows the usage of one coupon during checkout.
A coupon may only be redeemed once per customer.
Www.iMe Movement.co.za has the right to review, decline, and limit any coupon if fraud or coupon abuse is evident.
Www.iMe Movement.co.za grants you a limited license to access the Www.iMe Movement.co.za website however any changes to the site, without prior notice and written concent are not allowed.
This license does not permit any resale or commercial use of the IMe Movement (www.www.iMe Movement.co.za) website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the IMe Movement (www.www.iMe Movement.co.za) website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
The IMe Movement (www.www.iMe Movement.co.za) website or any portion of the IMe Movement (www.www.iMe Movement.co.za) website, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of IMe Movement (www.www.iMe Movement.co.za).
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of IMe Movement (www.www.iMe Movement.co.za) and our affiliates without prior written consent.